Sunday, January 14, 2007

We'll be miles apart

Ugh things are getting so complexed now. Ok, it actually is complexed already. Things seem fine on the outside, but it's actually crumbling on the inside. I'm shuddering with fear, crumbling under the power of depression, but who's here to help? Hurts, pains, jealousy, etc.

History's repeating itself. I refuse to help anymore. I'm gonna be selfish and help me myself & I now. Each time I help, I just get blamed for everything. Screwed, how screwed. Things weren't very fine ever since 2005. Every area of my life. Family, friendships, relationships, school, studies, etc.

Sometimes, I never wanna wake up, I never wanna be sober. I just need to drown my sorrows. Goodbye world.

My heartfelt thoughts I've delivered. But, how do I convey those unspokable words?

Dip it low

8:58 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com