Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Although I do miss those times, I wanna thank you for every moment spent with you. That time when you accompanied me at the beach, the long phone calls at night, helping me when I got into trouble, for protecting me, the messages, the love, the care and concern, xoxo... All in all, every moment spend with you.
I'm really proud of you. Don't ever give up on yourself okay. I know why you're doing all those things. There's nothing you can't settle in life. Pull yourself together once again. All I can do is to care for you from afar. But friends, we'll always be. Our promise :)
I've never regretted anything from the start. Although the path we went through wasn't really straight for both of us. We walked through everything hand in hand.Let's have one last kiss, one last touch, one last tender moment between us. We both know, it's better if we just let it go. There's no turning back.
我们的约定 <3
& an sms would change everything; my fate
I hope I don't regret what I'm doing.
& w extra loveYou will always be my Romeo,
7:51 PM ♥