Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Send me a tour on nostalgia

I went mad with Andra during Maths class today. We couldn't even stop laughing for a proper 1 minute. I swear we were damn disruptive during class, and were driving the people around us nuts. And some people just kept staring at us. Hahaha, whatever.

Me: Eh, I ask you a lame question ah. Why did Tigger look into the toilet bowl?
Andra: Huh, don't know leh.
Me: Give up?
Andra: Yeah.
Me: Because he wanted to look for pooh! (poo)

Both of us bursts out laughing non-stop for we-don't-know-what reason.

Andra: Eh, go ask Raymond the question.Me: Eh Raymond! Why did Tigger look into the toilet....

Both of us bursts out laughing again. So, on and on, until I finally managed to say the full question.

Raymond: Why?
Me: Cause he wanted to look...

Laugh laugh laugh again, until I told him the answer. He joined in and laughed with us.

>>>> Fast forward

Raymond: Since you like winnie the pooh so much, I give you pooh's sticker lah!

Then, he pastes the sticker on my pencil case. After awhile the sticker went missing.

Raymond: Eh! Where's the winnie the pooh?
Andra: He's in the toilet bowl!

All of us laughed our ass off. Hahahaha, so funny! I laughed until cry. Haha. Laughing and coughing's such a chore to me now. My muscles will ache like mad, due to yesterday's PE lesson. Ugh, haven't been exercising the whole holiday, tsk. But why haven't I grown fatter :(

Went out with Quan You, Dennis, Theresa & Angela after school.

Yeah. I freaking got caught for my hair again yesterday -.- So I sprayed my whole hair black. And during flag-raising, my form teacher said I haven't dyed back my hair properly and still can see streaks of brown hair. Wth. My hair's already fully black! When I went back to class, my co-form teacher said I'm a responsible student and that I really meant my 1 day. So contradictive huh?

I had to shampoo & wash my hair four times till the black spray came out! That was how black my hair was okay. Ugh, so troublesome. And I freaking poked my eyeball when I was taking out my contact lens. So my eye's hurting like crap and I don't think I can wear my contacts tomorrow.

My tongue piercing :D :D :D Whoo!

Cheryl just prankcalled me, lol. I'm gonna dye back my hair to black now, bye!

It's just me and you

9:21 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com