Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The pieces don't fit anymore

School seriously sucks to the corexxzzs plus maxzs. Some people just keep staring at me in class, just because I talk? Whatever man -.- If I have a choice, I don't wanna be in that class okay. Afterall, Andra & me were from 3V but we got transferred out!

And I dislike some teachers. They're so bitchy. Bitch about students. Does our attire really affect the way we study? No! So why care so much about attire. And Mr *'s so asjkhdajkshd! He caught me for my uniform because it was tucked out. It was an accident okay. When I told him, he didn't believe. He said, I'm so not stupid. You know, whatever!

People read my blog and misunderstand. So what am I supposed to do? Ugh. In the first place, I don't expect those people to even read my blog. And because of what they read, they're not happy with me. Wth did I do?

This's so cool. I was replying tags and then Jollin & Karin tagged, shortly after I replied those tags. And they typed almost the similiar things. Ys, Karin & Jollin's tags timing too- 19, 20, 21. Damn cool! Hahaha. So amused.

Yay. I'm really glad Angela & me's still as good as before. I can talk to her about my relationship problem! Rls problem's really dragging me down. Can't concentrate in class, can't even do anything without thinking about everything. First love's really the most important, significant, unforgettable, however you describe it.

And I realised I spent my 10month with you. Hahaha, I love you. Maybe it's because it's been so long between the both of us, that's why it kinda slipped my mind :/ Anw, ILY! <3





My dearest girl, please don't cry okay! Guys shouldn't be a hostage to us! Cheer up okay, I'll be there for you :)

And the reason is you

9:48 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com