Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm dreaming a lie

Happy Birthday Haikel & Belated Birthday Sarah! :D

I thank God for my friends. They're the one who pull me through my darkest times. And without Him, my path will never be straight :) I miss Yong Quan & Venice. Talked to YQ on friday night and few hours ago with Venice. What a huge change from 2006 to 2007. Different class, different people. I miss 2A'06 :(

My friends, they can't never fail to make me smile. Conver between Wei Wei & me.

Me: i cut off the tongue then you know ah
Me: bully me only
WW: lols
WW: cut lor
WW: haha i cut urs first
WW: xD
WW: then next time u cant LC wif (censored)
WW: lOLS
WW: lose le rite WAHAHAH

Hahaha, what a joy to know him.

Homework's killing, ugh.

I'm sorry for being such a lousy and bad gf.
Stop being an emokid, Amanda.

No I cant be with you
Cause I'm scared felt like I was falling when you left me
I cant keep going through life
Unaware of what I missed

5:18 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com