Friday, January 12, 2007

If I could only hold you now and make the pain just go away

The gang's pestering me to go tomorrow.

Let's rejoice. It's Friday! No school for two days, being a pig and sleeping and getting a life ;) Axzkupeajrklj we can't get to watch the basketball matches! Ugh, noooooo. C'mon, just let us watch a few matches? I'm desperate.

I think some ____ sucks. They say I stare at them and complain to their seniors. I feel so hurt canz. Because they anyhow accuse and manipulate me. Don't they ever use their brains and think? Why would I even stare at them if they didn't do anything. Anw, I don't stare nowadays. I've grown up :D

Awwwww. I wanna run to my mummy >:D Okay, that sounded so bitchy. What a bitch I am. Grow up kids, get a life and why bother if I stare/don't stare at you. Am I such a significant figure in your life? But you know what, you're not. I don't give a damn about you people. So continue complaining to your seniors okay. Have fun!

Anw I'm a pathetic person, so you shouldn't bother about me !! :]

It's emo time!

I really miss those times. Can we relieve the past? Won't you come back and plaster the hurts and pains? All I know is I'm lost without you, I'm not gonna lie. How my going to be strong without you, I need you by my side. If we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye I don't know what I'd do..

It seems like it was only yesterday when I saw your face. I told you how proud I was of you, but you walked away. If only I knew what I know today. Things changed so fast, but it's so I'm afraid to try to turn back time.

I always think of those concequences, what will happen after I do this and that. We really really need to talk.

Now it's too late to turn it around

11:55 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com