Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I have lovely friends around me. When I look at the tags, the chatlogs, the messages, the phonecalls, I smile :) I thank God for each and every of them. And I do not need you.

Damn, she's helluva cold towards me. Apparently, I feel she thinks I'm flamming her? Hahaha, okay yeah whatever. I do not bear any grudges against her. It's just that I was totally pissed yesterday, and I just needed to rant. I just feel damn betrayed, because she could actually say such thing? Maybe you're even gloating on the inside, seeing how ugh I felt

You know what. It's not my relationship, so I should just stay away! :) I'm immune to these kinda things already. Thanks a lot.

I got my Guess jeans and shorts already! I'm happy. But it's kinda big, so maybe I'll wear it in future? Haha. And someone's gonna buy me that prada clutch. Thanks honeyyy <3

Anw met Vl yesterday. Our date tomorrow's cancelled, cause both of us can't make it. I went home with Ys, Karin & Theresa today. I'm super duper happy! How much I miss them. I realise I just talk about love and nothing else :/

Gosh! I got super cool friends named Connie & Andra. They're so desperate to meet Fahrenheit, that they tune into 93.3fm every night to answer the questions or something. And guess what. Today they finally got through and... CONNIE WON! So now both of them can happily get close-up tickets to meet Fahrenheit. Haha. REMEMBER TO HELP ME GET YALUN'S AUTOGRAPH OKAYYY :D :D :D CONGRATULATIONS COOL DUDES ;D

And Andra's such a joy. She laughs at my jokes (YAY!) and she can make me laugh till I cry. Haha. I'm like some kinda class joker lah.

I told her & Jonathan this-
(In Russel Peter's tone): Your mother so fat, that when she steps on the weighing machine, you can see your handphone number.

(Silence for 1seconds and then.. BOTH OF THEM BURST OUT LAUGHING LIKE RETARDS!)

Hahaha, they make me laughed like mad. Laughter's contagious! Till Mr Yong stared at us.

Then today, I told Andra this-
(In Russel Peter's tone): Your mother so fat, that when she walk past the television, you miss 3 episodes of the show.

And as usual, she burst out laughing non-stop for more then 5 minutes. We've been laughing non-stop for 1 whole period the past few days, everytime in Maths.

... And suddenly, I just happened to turn around and Hao Ming (I think that's his name) was pointing at something. A bird flew into the classroom at lighting speed and flew past me! I screamed, and Andra fell on the floor laughing and screaming at the same time.

That was the first time ever I laughed and screamed at the same time, till my stomach hurt like mad. You should have been there. The girls were screaming like siao zha bors. The scenario was hectic, till Mrs Tay scolded us.

Okay :]

He's asking me to go DXO.... Btw I don't know if I should open my private blog to others? Ahhh. Anw there's a pw :D Tomorrow's gonna be a better day. Yay, it's Girlfriends (half of us) night out tmr ;D

I gotta go do someone's homework now.

10:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com