Thursday, January 11, 2007

I feel you creeping on, I can see from my shadow

I turned down the offer to go out with Vl & Jollin today. Instead, Sakae with Yong Quan, Wee Tong, Theresa, Michele & Angela after school.

Someone told me something just now. Ugh, it's like responsibilities, being a good example, doing less of this and that, etc etc. I must must must change! Give me time kay.

I got Justin addicted to- Smack That! Whoo, I'm so proud of myself :D That song is teh rockxxszs. Clubbing songs are love. I'm so tempted to go youknow youknow again. I miss my eyecandy, the one I met at Momo. Why aren't TMS peeps coolz enough! Sian.

Someone, give me a weed please? Jollin, are you tempted to s____a?

I think some people worship the path I walk on. They just can't get enough of me. So kaypo, ahem inquisitive, wanna find out everything that's happening in my life.

Your subtleties, they strangle me
I can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don't want to need at all.

8:39 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com