Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hello world.

Haven't been updating for a while.

There's like 5 tests this week and work for me to complete but I don't know when and what tests are there and what work to complete. I'm such a failure. I seriously can't get down to doing work & studying.

Friday
Went to do SS project with Andra, Raymond & Jonathan. Jonathan had to leave cause the band conductor called and threatened him that if he didn't go back to school now, he'll cancel the whole band practice. Whatever -.- Okay anw both of them did the cutting & pasting, while I drew. Our project's super plain, ugh. I'm not artistically inclined man.

Friday's me & Venice's talking day at night.

Saturday
Church.

Theresa messaged me and asked me if X got beaten up. Omg, I really hope not man :o

I met L and his gan jie at downtown and we were talking about those problems. He said he wanna find W daiji. I don't like W man. Then, both of them asked me to join his gang. Haha, but I declined the offer. No way!

I talked to V on the phone at night. Haha, of all people, V. Talked about the same problems.

{Venice just called me and we talked about the same problems. Lol. Gang, daiji, etc. Tskkk.}

Today
Haven't done anything today besides sleeping and using computer. I woke up at like 2pm.

Fahrenheit @ IMM! I hope Andra & Connie are having fun. Yalun's the ultimate man! <3 I spend Friday staring at his photo and going crazy over him with Andra. Haha.

...

I think I'm bi. I like looking at hot girls! So envious of them. Those cheerleaders for the Slingers, goodness gracious me! Btw My mum knows I go clubbing. She didn't even scold me. Haha. But she isn't in favour of me going though.

My Girlfriend's sad.
Gf, don't be sad / cry okay. Cheer up huns. I'll be here for youuu <3 You'll feel better if you let him know how you're feeling. Just like how I did after I told him everything. See, I'm happy nowadays!

Hey, I seriously don't pity whatever that happened to you. And I bet A & E doesn't too :) You act as if you can do everything, but actually you can't. Not being able to do everything ain't a crime you know. I know you wanna act as if you can, so that you're the oh-my-gosh-i'm-so-freaking-cool person. But unfortunately, you're not. Aww, sorry I can't do everything. So, kill me? >:D

What you do, it goes around and back to you. Let's just say, karma :)

Sorry, I just had to say that. I'm totally disgusted by her man! To think we were even friends before, haha. She's A, E and my favourite hot topic to bitch about.

Ok shut up Amanda.







5:02 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com