Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Zhi Guo!

Went DXO yesterday night. Some stuff cropped up, queue was long, etc. After everything, cabbed down and 'met' him. Things were super awkward, and I bet the rest of them felt like killing me. But everything turned out fine :D 51ed to Jurong East at about 5am plus. I wanted to sleep so we decided to take a super long bus trip. Went our separate ways then Vl & me went Expo.

Have been out from yesterday 10am till today 10am. Slept right after I got back, and went out later at night again. Super tiring! I'm supposed to be doing my show & tell now, but can't be bothered.

Things to be done:

I haven't done a single thing above and it's gonna be midnight soon. Ah, I'm screwed. I'm just gonna sleeeep now.

Beware of your 'friends'. Lol, my beloved Shawn Tan? Oh please. Shawn isn't mine you know. He adds you and talks to you on msn, so? Well, should I say.. Your beloved Damien? Nah, I didn't say anything. Me and my 'fucken attitude' (quoted), lol. And you've yet to know who is - eh? How could you not. How come I know all this? Ask your beloved 'friends'!

I've actually stopped and put things to a stop. But since it's like that, then so be it.

11:55 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com