Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Eena! :D

Yesterday, cried in school but was happy after that. Sakae after school with Desmond, Venice & Angela. Town park after that. Today, met Christine outside school, went Parkway with Angela & Theresa. Bought bbt & Vl's farewell gift. Man, she's leaving on Thursday. I'll miss her so so so much.

I attempted to go home early today to do my homeworkwork after the trip to parkway, because I had to meet Vl at night (our 2nd last meet!) But as usual, I ended up falling asleep. Anw went town with her. Bought a top, and I saw many things I wanna buy. Visited Lenis too. Vl says he's hot & cute, but can't be compared to .... ;)

I have Geog test plus so many homework to hand in tomorrow but none is done. I can go crazy very soon. I'm far behind everything and everyone. I hope I can pass Geog test. I fall asleep everyday in class -.-

220107. Everything ended between both of us, our 1 year thing <3 No doubt I feel sad about it, but I guess it's the best for both parties. Take care, my dearest.

11:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com