Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another day and you've had your fill of sinking

Happy Birthday Sabila!

Went to Indoor stadium from 7.30-10pm yesterday to watch the basketball match against Singapore Slingers VS Melbourne Tigers. Singapore lost by just a few points. Lenis, Gan, Edwin, Welsonn came! I was a happy kid, so long since I've met them. After that, bus sent us to Tanah Merah MRT, then Angela, Venice, Lip Kio, Wei Wei, the 4 guys plus me went to eat at Block 85. Angela & Edwin left first. Ate, slacked, chatted, laughed, screamed. Lenis, Welsonn & Venice sent me home later. Reached home at 1am. Went back even later then WW & LK, haha. Quite amazing eh?

Super tired today. Slept in class even when the whole class's laughing. Tired lah, what to do. Anw I think I can just go bang my head against the wall and die. I failed 3/3 tests already. And 2 of them are open book tests -.- I got 10 jian baos & 2 yue du bao gao to rush out by tomorrow. Andra, Jonathan, Raymond & Ashley can die with me. Zz, my teacher asked me to dye back my hair AGAIN. The 4th time already. I hate the school. They destroyed my 11th & 12th!

Met VL after school today. I told her something between me and him, and my face went super red! I think this's my first time ever in my life :/ Haha, it was super embarrassing okay. She say my happenings between both of us' interesting. Cool manz.

Pictures from yesterday's match!
















Hahaha, picture of the day :D He's gonna kill me.

Tms VS Siglap tomorrow. Dan Zhong Jia You! :D

Hands are shaking cold; these hands are meant to hold

10:53 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com