Wednesday, December 06, 2006
He knows when I'm sad, and he knows when I'm not feeling alright. He proves it by his actions. He's not an empty vessel that is good for nothing. He helps, cares and loves. He don't have to say "I'll be here for you", but I know he will, till the end of time.
Although guys are insensitive creatures, they're better than petty creatures. A thousand times better I tell you. They don't face nonsensical friendship problems. Not much of backstabbing, not much of two-faced.
Jesus is a guy too. So, guys are good people! Not all though :] Anw, I love guys because they rock. They (refer to 2nd paragraph) -smiles my genuine smile.
Guys can make me smile my ten-watt smile. And though their words aren't deep, their words matters a whole lot! One I love you, you know he means it. And no, I'm not referring to BGR.
Bet only Chia & maybe Venice understands this. Fyi, Venice's best friend's a guy. No offence to anyone kay!
All hail, brotherhood! <3
10:38 PM ♥