Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's one thing for sure. I can't blog when people are looking at the computer screen. The feeling's kinda, restricted.

I was talking to this woman yesterday night. We were talking about guys, and I got so emo all over again. That set my mind thinking about him too. Love, it's such a complicating word. I've gotten over you, haven't I?

I met Miss Soh at Parkway on Saturday. Was talking to her about subject combinations, and she told me quite a lot of stuff. Heh heh. I like Miss Soh. She can teach very well. And I don't know why, I only do her work. Met Lye Yee too.

Monday, went back to EPPS to eat. Those P6s still can remember me :D They remember me as a Prefect somemore. Haha. The girls skirts are super duper short, tsk. Met Carissa and YT! I miss 6J..

Okayyy. I don't know if I should transfer out of 3V or not. I failed my SA2 Geog, and overall got C6, but I still got into Pure Geog Elect Lit class. If I fail Normal Geog, how can I take Pure Geog?! Rah. But that was my first choice. And if I appeal, I scared I will regret.

Pangsai lah. So confused. I left only few more days to appeal. Although 3V has the most number of people from 2A, still... Ahh, I don't know! Besides I'm not in close to anyone in 3V, including those from 2A. And! All those people there are alskjdoiearad competitive and smart! Andra and me can clinch the last & second last position. Yayyy -.-

To appeal or not?

I didn't go out a single time during this whole holiday. I'm super busyyy. I don't even have time to go out with my friends and for myself. I don't even have time to pick up phone calls. Vl called me more then 5times already but I'm always not at home. Forget it.

Sacrifice, sacrifice.

4:28 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com