Thursday, November 09, 2006

I was talking to YQ the other day and I started tearing. How gay. That was because I was thinking how much I would miss him. Haha. YQ is one of the guys in 2A I would miss the most. Infact, is the very most.

I love love little kids, especially small boys, and babies a lot :D Those small little kids at Riverlife are really adorable. I'll just go mad when I see them. And the baby that appeared on Channel 8, 9pm show, awww. It's very very very! adorable. I think I'm a paedophile.

I met Miss Gan and Miss Chia yesterday. They could recognise me, but I couldn't recognise them. I've indeed earned a name for myself in EPPS eh? ;)

Anw, I had a super hard time sleeping. When Vanessa messaged me at 2plus in the morning, I was so happy and excited lah. It must be the stupid caffine I consumed afternoon.

I am talking to Chia now! Okay, a few seconds ago I was laughing like a retard. Wow it's gonna be 4 soooon. Yay at least there is someone to accompany me. Arggh I gotta wake up at 8.45am.

--

Money money money, is that all that's in your head? I passed every single subject overall, and yet there's no satisfaction. I work hard for myself, and not for anyone else. Sometimes I really wonder if I'm really such a failure.

You never supported me in anything I did. We never engaged in a long chat ever before. Can't we be like others? There were never gentle voices, but all aggressive and thunderous voices. Thanks, thanks a lot.

--

I know that you might be good to me as long as I had something you wanted. In this case, is stuff you don't know. Otherwise, there was always the risk that you might sell me out for a song.

I tried, but all I got was hostility. If you want things that way, I'll give it to you. I must admit that I did talk about you to my Girlfriends, but I didn't bitch about you okay.

Girlfriend- Eh, I heard that she (you) bitched about *.
Me- Huh really? If she can bitch about *, she can even bitch about you me them they her him.

If our friendship is strong enough, I need not even bother about what others might say. Unfortunately, I don't see this as the case. My guts instinct just tell me that you're nothing but a betrayer. I don't need you as a friend, if this is really what you are. And I bet you don't need me as a friend either. I can just be your come-and-go friend.

You were the light inside of me.
I would give up my whole world for you.

3:15 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com