Monday, November 06, 2006
Parachute Band came on Saturday. Man, it was awesome! The rapper's hot :D Andrew Yeo from Cornerstone came for service. Worship was gooood :)
Jollin smsed and asked me to go clubbing with her. Couldn't make it and I must must resist the temptation. Sorry Jollin!
Went to support Megalife soccer team yesterday. At least this year they didn't get last again. Had to leave half way and cabbed back home. The stupid taxi took so long to come.
Wrapper Me and the Rapper! :D


Lunch with Venice tomorrow! :D I miss that girl. Outing with Girlfriends on Thursday. Yayyy.
I feel like I don't know you anymore. Not only am I feeling this way, but - is too. I don't see you as someone whom I can confide in anymore. This part of me, is so afraid that you wouldn't keep those secrets we shared anymore. All those past times where we would hang out together, is now all lost in lalaland. Let this not be a over-sensitive issue.
If you wanna bitch, bitch infront of the person.
If not, keep in your own innerself and stfu.
Going out with Chia now, bye!
6:03 PM ♥