Sunday, October 01, 2006

Wow. It's like 3.30+ in the morning now. Currently chatting with Andra :)

I finally did a new blogskin after so long. And I put up all the archives :) Gonna put the tagboard up later the next time I use the computer. Internet connection has something wrong.

Ate at Pizza Hut for lunch, then headed to 'visit' my second house. It's been long since I went there. It was raining so heavy! I was so scared that my contacts flew out of my eyes. Service & cell after that. I met Ginny at Downtown.

Well. It's the first day of October. Which means Exams are nearing, in just 3 days. Mission trainings are starting soon. My birthday's coming soon.

Welsonn messaged me just now, and wished me 'Happy Children's Day!'. I actually forgot that today's Children's Day. I guess all this 2 years I've spent in Secondary school, I forgot who I really am. I'm still a child, which many things ain't in my control. I still have my temper which I throw. I still have my childish side.

I was feeling kind of pissed just now. Sigh. Guess I'm fine now.

You know something. I still can't get over him. It's as simple as this. And yet as complicated as that.

It's nice to see my friends say a word 'thank you' and 'that meant a lot to me'. A simple thing like this can make me sense how I'm appreciated :) Unlike some people, who take me for granted.

I FREAKING NEED TO START STUDYING. Everyone around me is 'Study!' 'Study!' 'Study!'. Screw studies -.-

If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

6:45 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com