Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's the last day of school today! That means I can sleep much much longer buttttt..! That also means that it's the last day I can see 2A. Gosh, I'm gonna miss them so so sooo much. I was almost in tears after school.

Anthea, Yan Ru, Shi Jun, Jian Min Although we aren't really close, I must say that these whole 2 years, there's some emotions attached to each and everyone of us already. I really admire you girls for your hardworkingness :D

Sarah, Syahirah, Eena, Sabila, Fiona You girls are really a fun bunch of people. Going crazy over Tenimyu, L!, etc. Bitching about teachers and about people. I'll really miss all of you! P.S: Sarah, I'll miss your laughters real bad.

Shi Qi, Veronica, Gui Fang Well well. Once a Aspiration, forever an Aspiration! :D I'll never forget you girls too. Although things weren't really smooth these few weeks, thank you for being part of an Aspirationist

Connie, Andra, Pei Yin, Shan Ying :D! My daidee players. Remember noodle gang? Yeah, lots of memories were from that point of time. Including these whole two years. Although we went throught some disagreements and conflicts, I love all of you! Andra, thanks for those past midnight chats at the playground, and your constant support!

Karin, Yiin Shin, Venice Short and simple. Once a girlfriend, forever a girlfriend <3

All the guys I'll miss each and everyone of you guys. Each of your actions, that's what makes up 2A!

To 2A:
You guys have really been a blessing in my life. Without you guys, I don't know what I would have becomed today. You really is one of the best class I could ever find. We're united in everyway. Keep the 2A spirit burning 24/7! <3

















I'LL MISS YOU, 2A! <3

5:11 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com