Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'm currently watching MVP Valentine with Connie, Venice and Fiona. Sarah's slackinggg. Andra just came.


I'm in loooooooooove with this show! <3

I'm totally in love with Gao Xing & Duan Cheng Feng! They're super hot & cuteeee. Heeehee. I crush them :D :D :D


SIZZLING HOTTT ;D


!!!! EXTREEEEMELY HOT & CUTE & HANDSOME :D

I made everyone fall in love with MVP Valentine :D We're gonna watch the final episode now. Everyone's squealing at their top of their voices over the actors. HOT <3

Okay about exams..

English Passage B was hard to comprehend. Quite okay.

Science was skajhdjkaehuiarky! I studied for the paper, and almost everything I concentrated more on did not come out. Gay lah. Damn tough.

Maths Paper 1 was easy. Maths Paper 2, the questions easy was very easy, very hard was hard.

And wow. Everyone who knew that I studied went like 'WOW AMANDA, YOU STUDIED?! AMAZING' Right -.-

Jollin and Mei Xuan came to my house on Tuesday I think :D

Okay bye! The final competition is starting already. Bye!

P.S. DUAN CHENG FENG IS #7 :D

I think Gao Xing looks like him :) Slight resemblance.

6:15 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com