Thursday, October 19, 2006

I woke up almost crying. I dreamt about that someone again. and of course it wasn't anything good. I heard his voice, and i can't deny I miss it. The stupid alarm clock had to wake me up. The truth was just about to be enlightened.

Got back some of my results and it was kinda expected. I got what I deserved, looking back at how 'hard' i studied. Ah, i miss canoeing. (Random)

Passed LWJ his exam script after school, met shawn tan on the way and headed to simei to eat. They came to find us after that. We sneaked into the arcade. They went under a block to ---, I went home.

Oh well. Heard that he got into a fight today.

It starts off innocently enough. Boy meets girl, girl smiles at boy, boy get electric shock and Bam! We've got another couple thanks to Cupid's arrow. Cupid, no matter how cute you may be, sometimes you just gotta stop your doings.

My greatest birthday wish is.......... And no, it's not a person :)

9:00 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com