Saturday, October 07, 2006

Apparently, 1A'06 ripped our class blog's picture. Yeah, we might sound very petty, but we're not. It's just that, how can you stand it if people just rip something off you have done. Fyi, Fiona was the one who did it.

On the front page of their blog, they wrote: Dont steal anything please =]

Wth?! Look who's talking. The pot calling the kettle black huh. Such hyprocrites, tsk.

Take a look at their blog yourself:


On the behalf of 2A, I would kindly ask you shameless people to get that picture off your page right now. Okay maybe no one from 1A will read this post, but I will personally ask one of you to take it down.

Oh and talking about ripping. This person from 1A (I shall be nice and not mention her name) ripped off Karin's, Theresa's & my blog address. She put it as those freaking falling words from the top of her friendster profile. So fking childish. Type like a kAwAii NeIhxZs person too. Eeeeeeew!

Damn her __ I seriously think that you people should stop being such a copycat alright. It's an absolute disgrace to have juniors, especially that you're after our class 2A, in our school. And since the beginning of the school, I never ever liked 1A.

SUCKERS.

11:24 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com