Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Anti-social people, I absolutely can't stand them. Introverts, yes, it's understandable. I've tried and tried, but obviously to no avail. I just can't talk to anti-social people.

Anyway, anti-social explains everything. Even if I talk, nah they wouldn't reply. I hate this kinda people :/

I just wished that exams would finish asap. C'mon, it's killing me real badly.

Will a 'Hi' hurt? Even to someone you don't know. I can't understand you people. Look, it isn't just me who's feeling that way. Could I say most of 2A? Even ___ had to ask me that.

If you choose to be that way, so be it. I can't do anything about it. Just that, I'm washing my hands off.

And to the miserable Sec1 poseur: Watch who you're calling sluts :D You're so.. atf. Aww..

I met Jollin Ong yesterday! <3

I'm loving angels instead

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!

5:53 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com