Friday, September 22, 2006

To one of my greatest friend in life:

You took me for granted. Every word I said meant nothing to you. But everything came from the bottom of my heart. You didn't stop to listen. Did it ever dawn on you how hurt I felt?

That's because I loved, treasured, cherished you. I've never loved you any lesser. I meant well for you. Everything I did, I spared a thought for you. Despite all my burdens, my school work to cope with, everything's that's waiting for me to get started on, you were always in my heart. Although you're not everything which makes up my heart, you can take over and replace almost everything.

We were never engaged in a deep conversation for more then half an hour, I should say? In the first place, we never ever cliqued. You'd rather go with your bfriends and friends instead of me. Anyway, who ever said that great friends should hang out with each other most of the time?

You liften me up when I was in the darkest monents of my life. You said sorry to me after all you've done. You were beside me when I needed you. Sometimes I could feel as if I could reach out and find your hand linked with mine.

I long abided to see you. I've waited all these months for a proper answer. A yes or no, was all I needed to hear. Each time I never failed to get disappointed. All those you said, all those you promised were lies.

That's it. I'm going to declare.. It's over. There's no turning back. This is a bad way to end it but this is the best way out for us. It's time to move on with life. You're doing fine and better, I'm sure. I'll start moving on with mine right from the start again. It's no point hanging on to that glimmer of hope.

Thanks for everything you've done for me. Thanks for lifting me up when I was stuck in that dark tunnel. Thanks for reaching your hand out and helping me. Thanks for sticking up for me when I was in trouble. Thanks for everything.

Goodbye to you, my precious friend. Smile because it happened, and not cry because it's over :)

You're indeed one of my greatest friend in life.
I LOVE YOU <3

2:27 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com