Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Monday- Lit test
Tuesday- Maths mock exam, Dnt test, Chinese Oral
Wednesday- Chinese test
Thursday- Geog test
Friday- Lit Drama CA.
-screams. Too bad I don't have the brains. So I gotta study.
This probably don't make sense. So don't bother reading on..
I believe that this world shouldn't have any discrimination against others. Whether they're tall short fat skinny rich poor boy girl clever stupid ugly handsome gay lesbian retarded mental etc. And especially when girls discriminate against their own gender. That's even worse.
The worst thing is that.. it's childish :/ When I don't like a person, I bitch, look, gossip about them. Oh, and especially staring & diaoing. Tsk. Really, it's supeeeeeer childish. I'm a teenage adult. Must be more mature :D When I grow up, I'll finally and really see how childish and gay I've been.
The only one whom I can discriminate is myself. I'm still being retarded and stubborn. I don't wanna let go. So I deserve it. I can't make up my stupid mind. I'm sooo confused :(
Btw Lip Kio can make me lmao.
Happy Belated Birthday Rahman! :)

1:06 PM ♥