Thursday, September 28, 2006

This was supposed to be yesterday's post. But blogger was down. Luckily I saved it as a draft!

Last night, someone messaged me and told me that he's going to quit smoking! I was elated lah. Finally, after so long. The other person's quitting too :) It's really true that one can give up anything for the person he loves the most! My constant naggings afterall did not go down the drain.

I can't express my happiness :D But it doesn't last long.

Caught Devil wears Prada after school with Angela today. I'm supposed to be mugging like some mad woman, but I just can't do it. I end up going home at around 8 everyday. Even if I mug, I don't think I can score well.

Girlfriends are already into the study mood. They don't even go out that often anymore. Maths and Science, I'm giving up. Let's just say I'm give up on almost every subject. I don't think I have a problem getting promoted to Express anyway. I'll probably go to some lousy class, at most.

Going to school is a chore to me. Staying awake in lessons are another. I'm going to endure until EOYs. And I wanna get myself out of Singapore asap; migrating to Australia/America/New Zealand :)

I've read most of people from 2A's blog. Everyone seems so physically and mentally drained out. Even those who are known to be cheerful everyday are so tired. God, please give them the strength once again. And pull them through the EOYs.

I'm addicted to the Tokyo Drift songgg.

Happy belated Birthday Edwin! :D

11:17 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com