Saturday, September 30, 2006

That's me & my tongue stud :)

I MET MY BFRIEND TODAY AT TANAH MERAH MRT! I was screaming 'Jollin! Jollin!' on the bus before the door even opened. So everyone stared at me. I was in a rush to get out of the bus, to say HI to Bfriend! :D Yay, she said my hair grew longer! And, her naval piercing's awesome ;D Exams must end soooooon!
Finally went out with Angela, Theresa & Venice after school today. Went to Airport to slack. Met so many people. Vanessa & her classmates, Joeyee, Vicky; Ryan, Mervyn, Claire, etc etc. Sat down with Ryan & gang, and had a good laugh. Went home bathe and went out to meet Angela & Venice again. Theresa went home.
Oh. I met VC too. We're like complete strangers now. That's super sad. And I met Project superstar Sin Huey & Ginny on Wednesday.
--
I made Angela cry last night. Sorry :(
I'm amazed by my mood today. I wasn't exactly supposed to be in any of my happier moods.
I wonder. How many times does anyone even know that I cried? But yeah whatever. Why should you get involved in my life? This issue has been going on for months and months. I know that Girlfriends are absolutely sick and tired of this. So nevermind, I'll shut up and not utter anything anymore to either one of them. I'll handle it on my own. I'll sort my feelings right.
To you: You know that I don't hate you. I'm sorry. But please, you got to understand this is everyone's normal reaction. And it's the same to me. I really really hope that you won't feel that I've became cold to you, and really really hope that you won't take anything to heart. It was a five minutes thing, until he said he was just kidding. I've got tricked, but really, I could kill at that moment. I don't hate you. I still love you as much as last time. I don't bear any grudges against you okay? If you feel hurt in anyway, I'm sorry! <3
Tears just streamed down her face, non-stop, and she remained silent over the phone. She dropped the receiver and felt that sense of hatred in her. The emotions were overwhelming.
'Fuck you, bitch', was all that was running through her head.
And then, 'Fuck you, bastard. I hate you'
Happy Birthday Candice! :D
2:59 PM ♥