Thursday, September 14, 2006

THANK YOU BFRIEND FOR EVERYTHING YESTERDAY! <3

Today was a super bad day for me.

The whole sec 2 level went to watch 'Singapore Dreaming' today at TM. School was damn sian. I was in a very bad mood, partly because of her. I feel violated.

I just can't seem to get all the negative points about you out of my head. It never felt that way before. I've came to realise how selfish you are. I know everyone has a part where he is selfish, but this.. It's unacceptable. Is all this turning into hatred? I hope not..

--

That usual dull ache was in my heart- The pain and misery. There was just a sort of emptiness, a lack of emotion. The pain seemed to linger a lot longer than the happiness. I had to admit that the pain of losing everything had been as deep as the love I had.

In fact, the pain might have been deeper. The overwhelming hurt had been worse then anything I felt in my life. Friends were there, and that made the pain of losing everything bearable. The memory of everything had the power to plunge me right back into misery

10:37 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com