Wednesday, September 06, 2006
1. What kind of first impression do people have of you when they first see you?
- Dao.
2. What's one thing you like to do alone?
- Think :)
3. In love ?
- Guess so.
4. Whats your fav. drink?
- Green Tea!
5. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
- Hmm..
6. Do you ever have to beg?
- No. Whine, yes.
7. What kind of books do you like to read?
- Romance ;D Etc
8. Do you think you're cute?
- I'm too cute to be true lah :D
9. Do you have a problem changing clothes in front of your friends?
- No
10. Do you care?
- About?
11. What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night?
- Anything I can find!
12. Describe your bed?
- LOVE <3
13. Do you know how to play poker?
- Yes
14. What do you carry with you at all times?
- Myself.
15. What do you miss most about being little?
- Sleeping
16. Are you happy with your given name?
- Yes
17. How much would it take to give up the internet for 1 year?
- Err?
18. What colour is your bedroom?
- White
19. Have you ever been in a play?
- Yes
20. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
- Of course
21. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
- Yes
22. What's 2 things you wish you could do but can't?
- Stop the world from being so superficial
- Close down all schools
23. Where is your ideal marriage location?
- Church
24. Whats one instrument you wish you could play?
- Drums? I somehow regretted quitting piano.
25. Whats one language you want to learn?
- I can't even handle Chinese properly..
26. What do you order at a bar?
- Vodka/Bacardi
27. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
- Ears
28. Do you have any tattoos?
- No
29. Would you admit to getting plastic surgery if confronted?
- No way
30. What 2 traits do you hate in a person?
- Back stabber, Two faced
31. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
- Kind of. Now not really
32. What do you cook best?
- I love eating, that's all I know
33. Do you cry in front of your friends?
- Yes
34. Do you believe in forever?
- No, but God's love is eternity :)
35. What is your favorite line to say when you're drunk?
- I'm drunk, so how will I know what I say?
---------
Theresa asked me to do this.
01) Single, taken or crushing?
Crushing
02) Are you happy with your life now?
Nope.
03) When you meet the right person,do you fall in love with him fast?
Yes, but normally it starts from infatuation. Feelings have to develop.
04) Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Yes.
05) Do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
Well, depends on the situation.
06) Would you take someone back if he cheats on you?
:( If I love him & he loves me. Actually, I don't know. Depends
07) Have you talk bout marriage with another before?
With my friends :D
08) Do you wan children?
Yeah!
09) How many?
At most... 3?
10) Would you consider adoption?
I don't think so.
11) If someone like you right now,what do you think is the best way to let you know his feelings?
Willing to do anything for you, even if it means to buy food for you in the middle of the night.
12) Do you enjoy getting into relationship?
Sometimes, it's very tiring. But yes :)
13) Be honest,what is the furthest you and your ex did?
I'm gold :D But not so gold now. Or should I said I never been into a relationship before? :|
14) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Depends.
15) Are you romantic?
I like people who are romantic.
16) Do you believe you can change someone?
Yes
17) If you could married somewhere, where would it be?
Eh? Church.
18) Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
Fighting for what? Fighting for the one I love, no. I don't give up easily.
19) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Yes, tweety bird :D
20) Have you ever wished that you could have had someone but you messed it up?
No
21) Have you ever broken a heart?
Yes
22) If one day your best frend falls in love with the guy you deeply in love with,what would you do?
I would give them my blessings. But this world is so selfish. Of course I would feel very hurt but I don't think I will let anyone know the hurt I'm feeling. Ultimately, I will wish them good luck :) Whether my feelings for that guy remains, I don't know.
23) Are you missing someone now?
Of course.
Now you hav to ask 5 of your friends to do this survery in their blogs. Write down their names in the list below. Tag them in their blog to let them know.
1)Connie
2)Jollin
3)Wei Rong
4)Wei Sheng
5)Karin
3:02 PM ♥