Saturday, September 16, 2006

My idiotic brother spoilt my drive again :@ Fk.

The day started out bad, and later got better because of someone :D

Tweety #2 is at my house now, and will be staying over :D

Y'know, I'm starting to despise you. I just don't like it when you bitch about your own friends from your clique to outsiders. Don't you think that it's such a low thing to do. Tsk. Everyone can tell that I don't like you, and I doubt you like me either. Bitch. Everything would not end here. I'm sure you know.

I'm going out sooooon. Girls night out ;)

Got this from Connie's blog.

Name 20 ppl you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the below questions before you write and tag 5 ppl to do this survey.
[1] Tweety! <3
[2] Venice
[3] Karin
[4] Yiin Shin
[5] Angela
[6] Theresa
[7] Jollin
[8] Michele
[9] Stephanie
[10] Dennis Lim
[11] Yong Quan
[12] Justin
[13] Edward
[14] Lenis
[15] Gan
[16] Shawn Tan
[17] Connie
[18] Andra
[19] Sarah
[20] Eena

How did you meet 14?
Lenis Basketball I think

What would you do if you ever meet 1?
Tweety Oh that's simple. I'll go mad, my mood will change, I'll grin from ear to ear like an idiot, I'll go HIGH &.. I'll say the same 4 words :D

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Stephanie & Eena They're of the same sex

Did you ever like 19?
Sarah In fact we used to dislike each other

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Theresa & Connie Haha no.

Describe 3.
Karin My Girlfriend!

Do you think 8 is attractive?
Michele Everyone is.

Tell me something about 7.
Jollin She's my bfriend and I love her and I miss her and hahaha she's going to get expelled soon :D

Do you know any of 12's family?
Justin Yeah. Father, mother, Ryan. I spend 2 days of my holidays in his house.

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
Yong Quan Omg :/ It's impossible between us. I crushed him before, hahaha.

What language does 15 speak?
Gan Chinese and English

Who is 9 going out with?
Stephanie That's for me to know and for you to find out

How old is 16 now?
Shawn Tan 15 going on 16

When was the last time you talked to 13?
Edward Last period of school

Who's 2 favourite band/singer?
Venice Don't think she has one. But I know she loves Carrot, Johnny Depp & #10.

Would you date 7?
Jollin I don't mind ;) (siao)

Is 15 single?
Gan Yes

What's 10's last name?
Dennis Lim Wei Ming (He loves me & he's my buddy! -looks at Project BBQ

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
Yong Quan Why does YQ always fall in bgr questions? It's impossible between us.

What school does 3 go to?
Karin Temasek.

Where does 6 live?
Theresa Somewhere in Kembangan

Whats your favourite thing about 5?
Angela Haha! Everything, especially that she can't laugh softly.

Have you seen no.1 naked?
Tweety Heh heh heh, top yes. I even took picture :/

Happy Belated Birthday Syahirah! :D

7:18 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com