Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My 100th post :D

Friday, watched lovewrecked with Wei Rong. We went around the whole of TM looking for people. Wei Rong was looking for her him, I was looking for my him. But in the end still couldn't find, sigh. Wei Rong was very disappointed. Wei Sheng came to find us later. Continued our search.

Headed to downtown and while we wanted to buy B&J, found out that Wei Rong lost her wallet. Ended up going to Pasir Ris to report the lost wallet. Went to Water Rise to eat, then went to townpark. Had some trouble with these 3 girls. They called their iiM XiiaO g3rR g3Rr friends to come. They scolded us among themselves. Retarded childish people -.-

Ended up sitting there for 3 hours and talked. Two ang moh little boys came after that :D

Monday, went to town and shopped. Went back to school to find Wei Rong. Wei Sheng came half way. Slacked.. Went to Pasir Ris library after that, then went to downtown to eat Tea Valley. LWJ came after that. I met Damien & Zhi Guo! I miss them. Later, we went to buy Bacardi :D Damien paid for our drink, thank you!

Met Wei Sheng today then we went to Wei Xian's house. We dyed our hair. Now my hair's super brown. I hope I won't get caught. Going to Justin's house soooon. I'm super late.

I will be back some time again! :D

Jollin Ong, I miss you like mad!

7:48 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com