Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's the start of the holidays!

Tuesday, nothing much happened. Just watched the basketballers train and talked to Mdm Lim. Angela & I were mad. We fought using mops & chairs, and we ran around the whole school. Btw, I hate it when the netball rolls over &.. it hits me.

Wednesday to Thursday
The chalet was fuuuuuuuun :D I got to stay over. The guys are big bullies lah. They made me leave the chalet when I was watching PAUL TWOHILL perform. Angela & I were Maria for one day.

Played cards, drank, the guys smoked, pillow fight, blanket fight, ice fight, bed fight, etc etc. Angela & I managed to buy __ & Bacardi :) I like the smell of cigerattes, but don't like to smoke (I sound like Wei Rong)

Finally slept at 5am plus.. & woke up lateee. Luckily the guys bathed at 4am. Rushed here & there and took 12 to school. I left my charger at the chalet -.-

Reached school at 8. We were late but luckily no one cared. President SR Nathan came to our school to collect the super big cheque. Had teacher's day celebration, concert & food. And we got back our progress report. Passed all subjects! :)

The smell of the cig was on my shirt and it was so strong. Hmm, wore colour contacts to school too.

Didn't go back to primary school. Went out with Angela & Venice till 4pm. Went home & bathed, then went out with Ginny. Caught the breakup. My super ex girlfriend is not showing anymoreee. It has been months since I met her. I miss her :) Talked about kinda lots of stuff.

The greatest thing about the chalet is just one word> ___ <3

He's the cutest thing aliveee! I seriously love him to bits & pieces lah. Heehee <3

I'm gonna meet Wei Rong soon! We're catching lovewrecked.

Btw, I do not smoke :)

Alright, bye!

2:47 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com