Saturday, September 23, 2006

Guess what, I'm about to tear.

I just read something very meaningful and touching. Despite how much that person hates me, especially from the reaction of that person's face in school, everytime we walk pass each other, my heart still falls out to that person.

It's not sympathy. It's not pitying. It's just, the feelings and thoughts are just undescribeble. Let's just put it, I went through that path. And I am still stuck there.

Despite everything that person has done towards me, I still respect that person. And I should say, a lot. (not implicating that that person has done anything bad towards me) I do not hate or dislike that person. Not a single bit.

Well, who am I to hate just because that person hates me. But seriously, I don't know if it's a hate. But I guess it is. Oh well. I don't think that the remaining years in Temasek would be an easy one, but I pray it would.

Really, no matter how bad a person one is, one has his own breaking point. And I'm definately refering to myself. Some people might think what a bitch/slut I am, that's fine with me. But I do have a soft side of me. And it's reaaaaally soft. Sometimes, all it takes is to understand the person. Angela & I are one of the best examples.

We used to dislike, almost to the point of hating each other when we were Secondary 1. And it was only recently that we got close. Now she's like one of my sisters, someone whom I can confide in.

I refused to retaliate, cause I know how would I be reflecting on myself. If it makes that person happy to see me down, then, congratutions. I guess that person did it. But nevertheless, I still respect that person.

I have to admit, that how I feel for that person is somehow very rare. I guess it's because I've seen with my own eyes the other side for that person. I got to take that revengeful side of me away. I don't really bother about people who dislike/hate me. I mean, what can I do?

Through that person, I've learnt a lot. I'm not as mean, as bitchy, as slutish, as xia lan as some might think. I'm not acting magnanimous too. Everything is from the bottom of my heart. I don't gloat over someone's misfortune.

Please, take care!

That person is not to be revealed. That's for me to know and for you to find out :) And don't ask, cause I won't say. Anyway I doubt that person reads my blog. I might seem very extra, oh well.

Last but not least, Happy Birthday Stephanie, Gavin & Samuel! :D

2:21 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com