Monday, September 18, 2006

Friday
Went to TMS Chorale Concert with Venice, Angela, Theresa, Michele, YS, Hui Wen, Steph & Liang. Took neos with HW & Angela before that.

The concert was quite good, especially the ABBA items. WX, WJ, YS & Steph left during the interval. Liang & HW went their own separate ways.

Angela, Venice & me went to buy bacardi after the whole thing ended. Met up with the rest of them again and went to esplanade. Ate sambal stingray & sambal kangkong at MakanSutra. Some of them went to rooftop instead.

Slacked, reached home at 1am.

Saturday
Met up w bfriend at last. Went to church together. Cell then HSW.

Went out to play with Vicky & Joeyee after that. Reached home around midnight.

--

I reckon that you aren't aware to those whom is displeased with you. Sad to say but, please use your brains. Oh, and I know you get close to me and then turn your back against me and bitch about me to your clique. Unlike you, I'm aware. I'm sorry for her that she is unaware too, suffering the same fate you're going throught.

And fyi, * never ever liked you. Wake up. I won't state his name because he's someone very big in school and everyone will start talking about it.

--

Neos taken. Picture's with Venice.

















I'm purposely making things very obvious :D Too bad. A tit for a tat :)

6:16 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com