Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm bored at home.

Went to school today but came home during recess. I regretted going to school lah, it was so boring. Besides I still have my MC to use. And! I cabbed to school somemore, which cost me 10 bucks. kaslrjelhrasd

I wanna go out and play pool but Miss Chia is gonna call my house to see if I 'reach home safely'. More of if I 'really am at home or not'. Hurrrrry, please call.

Oh yes. Period affects the speed of walking and it's damn uncomfortable.

I received an unexpected sms from Lenis yesterday. He was sharing his joy with me about getting back his phone, haha. He's so cute lah :D Lousy lousy

Truth
Do you love someone: Yes
Does he/she know it: Yes
Simple or complicated: Wayyy complicated

In the past month have you..
Bought something: Yes
Gotten sick: Yes
Been hugged: Yes
Talked to an ex: Yes
Missed someone: Yes
Failed a test: Oh, plenty
Ate cereal: Eh?
Gotten your hair cut: No
Nervous habits: No

Have you ever..
Said "I Love you" and mean it: Definately :)
Given money to a homeless person: Yes
Smoked: Yes
Waited all night for a phone call: No

Manners
Cook your own food: Yes
Pepsi or coke: Coke
Own a cat: No
Spend money wisely: Unfortunately not
Like to swim: Yes
When you get bored, do you call a friend: Sometimes

Do you prefer.. (the italic one is the ans)
Flowers or angels
Black or grey
Colour or B&W photos
Sunrise or sunset (I LIKE BOTH!)
M&M or skittles
Jazz or classic
Staying up late or waking up late
Hot or cold
Winter or fall
Left or right
Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friend
Sunshine or rain
Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream
Boys or girls

Last
Place you go: School
Movie you watched: Tokyo Drift
Person you spoke to: Lip Kio

4:04 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com