Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Alright I didn't go to school again today. Visited the doctor just now and she gave me another day's MC ;) Coolness. But the thought of having to catch up with all the homework... I'll see if I'm better tomorrow. Just that I don't wanna go for remedial. Shucks, total waste of my time.
I got a sms from someone just now and felt somehow down. It's not like I can take charge of the situation now. I will just sit back and do nothing about it. Meanwhile, I'll just let the feelings fade. I'm somewhat through there already.
C'mon. You got your own clique and I got mine. So I suggest you should just screw off and get a life. Because when everything starts to fall apart, you won't be the one getting the blame. Unless what you're waiting for is to see everything crumble beyond your eyes because of your doings. Only then, you'll be happy. Selfish bitch.
Oh yeah. I realised that I haven't been bitching about others (which is a good thing) I'm too busy with my own share of problems and my own things to do so.
Damn. I made her feel this way. I feel so bad now :( It never went to the point of love. Noooo, never ever. I'm sorry. Please fight for your own happiness. Giving in like that won't help! Would you feel better at the end of the day? I'm really really sorry!
Conversation between Sarah & me:
Sarra-* TezuIzu. says:
hey amanda!
That's why you go away says:
i know u missed me
Sarra-* TezuIzu. says:
haha! yeaaaah. no one to brag too tt i HUGGED PAUL TWOHIIIILLLL!
That's why you go away says:
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
That's why you go away says:
YOU HUGGED HIM?!?!
Sarra-* TezuIzu. says:
yea! i went for the roadshow
That's why you go away says:
OMG UNFAIRRRRRRRRRRRRR
That's why you go away says:
damn, i hate you >):
UNFAIR. SHE. GOT. TO. HUG. PAUL. TWOHILL.
Haha okay, bye.
10:44 AM ♥