Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Singapore! :)

I went the whole of Orchard to look for my bag with my dad. I went into every single shop but I still couldn't find it. Sigh, so disappointing. Coincidentally met Theresa & Michele at Taka.

Today's SI theme is nice, I like.

Paul's so cute. He watches Hardgay too :D Say say say! 'Long long time ago, when Paul Twohill was young, Mama Twohill would bring him to Padang to watch NDP' Heeeee, so cute!

--

Can't you see what you're doing to me? You fill my heart with misery. In every breath and step I take, I'm more in love with you. I can't seem to make you mine. Come back to me and my misery. I give you love night and day. Never ever go away.

It's been exactly six months. If I could do anything for you, it would be anything you would have asked me to. I wish you know how much you are loved. You were real to me then anything I ever know. I love you because you loved me.

It doesn't matter if I'm not yours. I'll just continue loving you from afar, that's all I can do. There will never be another you

--

>Venice: Hey dear, I decided to tag you here, instead of your blog, since is much easier and there's more space.

Cheer up okay? You don't have to feign your sadness. It's so superficial, for the umpteenth time I've been saying that. That's the point, how can you bear to see your loved one being with someone else? I can't, I really can't.

It's not wrong to cry, please know that. Who says you can't cry infront of us, Girlfriends. I want you to know that I'm here for you, I'm here to lend you my shoulder. You don't have to put on strong fronts infront of me. You'll be feeling even more miserable deep inside.

I know my mood these weeks and days hasn't really been too good. I'm sorry if I affected your mood in a way or another. I don't hide my feelings, because I see no point doing that. Remember everything you said to me in the letter? I'm going to say it all back to you.


Venice,
Don't cry anymore ok? Leave the past behind you, for you don't know what your future is. I know he's 'haunting' you, but open up your heart and face reality. Reality may be cruel but we still got to accept it. Don't live in that darkness inside you. Things come and go and we can't make them stay. Leave a small tiny lil' part of your love for him will do, and give the rest to.. ME! & all your loved ones. Life is never perfect and I know you think everything just doesn't seem right, right? Clear your mind of all the sad sad things & everything will be fine. You still have me (: Anything happen must confide in me ok? You've got my ears. No matter how busy I am with my own things, I'll still spare you my precious time.
Love, Amanda

I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been before
I'll be there for you
Cause you're there for me too.

Know that I'll be there for you okay? :) It's the song your Joakim sang. Go and see the lyrics of the song the other contestants sang. Very meaningful. I love you <3

12:29 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com