Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Michele! :D

My head is sakljfealknfzmf pain now!

On Saturday, went around looking for presents. It was so disappointing, couldn't find anything. Met my Geog group project people after that. I met Chong Hu, Edwin & Shawn. I miss Chong Hu.

Met up with Joe Yee & left for church. I forgot that it was Seeker Friendly service. Had Area gathering after servicet. The Taiwan team came & stayed with us for Area gathering. I have a crushhh on this guy called Jing Kai. He's cute! He sat on top of the B&J cow :D :D :D

Sunday, went out with Angela, Michele & Theresa.

I'm happpppppppy :D Ok. I get high whenever I saw him. And I mean, really high. Man, I think it's very obvious now. Cafe Cartel after school. My head was pain ever since morning. And till now, it still hasn't gone away. Damn.

I don't wanna go school on Wednesday & Thursday (maybe) I hope I can stay over at the chalet.

Alright, won't be updating that often. Missed.

THIERRY HENRY IS LOVE <3

9:23 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com