Sunday, August 13, 2006
Yesterday..
Parkway after school with Ys and Karin. Had lots of fun. We drank bbt. I think I'm addicted to Chocolate Oreo. On the way back to school on the bus, Ys said 'I very full already, I feel like vomitting', when she only drank 1/10 of the bbt. Lol, me & Karin laughed like mad. Laughed all the way back to school.
Watched the bballers train for some time then cabbed to Theresa's house with Angela. Waited for her to bathe then we headed down to Esplanade to watch fireworks.
Went to Marina square to eat our dinner and to hunt for my bag. I saw this very pretty nike tote. But the price is even prettier. After that, met Veto and his two other Hai Sing friends. Found out that they know Glenda and they hate her.
In the end, we didn't watch the fireworks. Decided to go ECP. Cabbed down there and on the way I felt like vomitting. Before the cab could stop I opened the door and puked. I was laughing when I puke. We were all kinda high.
Met Lip Kio, Wei Wei, Ming Song and Wilbert at Lagoon. We ate Sambal Stingray :D While Angela was feeding me, some of it accidentally drop on my hand. I screamed so loudly. It was so hot! Then everyone stared at me.
Left the guys and went to the rocks and emo. I wanted to cry, but those tears just couldn't come out. Felt so uncomfortable. Was really silent and all. The breeze was just so nice. The guys came to find us after that and we went to the playground. Chit chatted and all. All of them seem to know about...............
The three of us needed to go home so we left first. Cabbed to MRT and reached home at around 11.
I gotta rush to church already.. Will blog when I get back, if my internet doesn't screw up again.
>Girlfriends: No matter what happens, we'll be Girlfriends forever! We can still be very close, right? It's not wrong to share your troubles with other people. I'll be here for you all when you're down and you can have my shoulder. Cheer up Yiin Shin, Karin & Venice okay? I love you girls <3
6:51 AM ♥