Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday Adriano & Happy Birthday Sherron & Amanda Teo! :)

Saturday 19 Aug
Met Angela, Theresa & Michele at Bugis. We finally found off-shoulders! All of us bought it, but of different colour. Went Bugis street. We pratically laughed our asses off. We played pearl shooting competition again. I was the cleanest ;)

Went to the airport to watch planes depart and arrive. Left for Bedok to meet Veto. We played pool. Yeah, I'm getting better at it. I even won Angela. Michele & Theresa left for home after that, while Angela & me went to TM to meet Wei Jie & his other classmates.

Played arcade and the guys went to watch Click. Both of us went to open square. We talked about our xin shi, and lied down on the floor to see the stars. So pretty! <3

Sunday 20 Aug
It's Riverlife's 15th Anniversary :) Had combined service with the adults. Lunch and went back to church to 'study'. Oh, and I met John Chen <3

Wei Wei called half way and asked to go out with him and Ming Song. Met Angela, and we waited for the two guys. They came and left for ECP just to buy their cigarette -.- I could help them get, they also don't want. Tsk. So, Angela & me went to White Sands to return my books, and went back to Downtown. Met them at Pasir Ris Park, sat on the rocks, played & chit chatted. Blah blah, played arcade, ate, go home. My dad came and pick me up & sent Angela home.

--

I'm at home while everyone is in school. They still gotta survive IS.

These past few weeks cum days, I've been going home late. Saturday, I reached home around 11. Sunday too. That's why I fall sick. At least it beats going to school :)

Miss Chia called my mother, as I've already expected. Told her that I skipped remedial, my 2/25 maths test, failed 2 tests etc. She didn't even scold me, just asked why I skipped remedial. I told her, 'Not as if I would learn anything what. I don't like..... also. Even if you force me to go, I'll just be wasting my time'

If you really want me to go, then I'll go. I'll see what more you can say. Just wasting MY time. Yours, I don't really care.

(Don't pressume anything :) Or I'll get sued for making these kind of comments -smiley face)

--

It was just last week. And look at this week. Everything has changed. But nvm, I'm happier this way :) This was how I exactly felt on Saturday. But on Sunday, everything turned around, again.

I found out that I might not ever get a chance to see those people, including him, ever again. I teared instantly. No, it's just too sudden. I'll never get to see them ever again. I can't even say a last goodbye, let alone...... I guess they; he told no one about it. It's just a burden too heavy for them; him to handle. Why must they; he pretend to be strong. That's guys, for us.

Or maybe.. he really doesn't know anything that's happening. He doesn't even have a say. Can I bomb....... I am gonna resort to begging. Damn, screw it.

--

Cupid should die. Trust him to go around shooting those arrows at people. And then, love struck. He knows better then to play around with the dangerous four letter word.

That's why you go away <3

4:46 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com