Friday, July 14, 2006
11 July, Tuesday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA!! :D
Maths test was tough
Mr Sara talked to the class managers after that. He said even though we are doing our duty every single minute, help about in every event, but we don't get recognised for it. It's always either the PSLs, Sports Captains or Student Councillors. So, he volunteered us to help out in Parents-meet-teachers meeting. I die die don't want to go, so I told him I have tuition & church. But he say when there are other events, he will call me to help. Cacat.
Dan Zhong VS Ahs. We lost 27-85. So, we're out of the competition already. Oh well, they did well anyway :)
Went out for food hunting cum shopping free with Jollin after the match.
Chatted on the phone with Wei Jie at night He's so cute. Very very cuteee!
Nothing else that I can remember.
12 July, Wednesday
Chinese was fun. Liang Lao Shi left us half an hour before time for her oral.
Stayed back after school to watch the Basketballers VS the China students.
Bused to Bedok Interchange with Ys, Karin, Wei Jie & Wen Pin. Ate & went home.I murdered a beetle at night >:D Irritating creatures.
13 July, Today
Ka Chua didn't come to school, but we still had Geog test. Sat outside the class for almost half an hour.
Parkway with Venice & Michele after school. Bought bbt & ate at Mos Burger. Went back to school to find Ys & Karin after that.
--
I'm in love with Gone so Young & Yue Ding
I feel irritated this few days. Don't know what happened :/
I need to sort lots of thoughts out. I'm caught in this whole situation again. I still do. Karin says that it's not worth it. But.. I don't know Is this what - is really is?
Sometimes I wonder if I'm wasting my time.
THANK YOU KARIN FOR HELPING ME POST THIS POST!
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight <3
9:30 AM ♥