Monday, July 17, 2006

My computer's up again. But I'm using my dad's drive. At least I can excess into internet and msn.

Caught Superman with Ys, Karin, Shiqi, Veronica & Andra on Friday. I got to seat on my #7 :D Quite nice lah, although we were making a lot of noise and had a lot of comments. Amazingly no one asked us to shut up.

I'm screwed, damn screwed. Especially with things related to school _l_ Obviously Miss Chia has nothing positive to say about me. My attire, my behaviour, my academic. Yeah, whatever. I can't stand my mum. She goes on talking and talking and talking. Omg, this is so irritating. I'm sure she won't let me live in peace for the rest of some time. Definately gonna track every of my move down one fine day. My freedom is gone, fkkk. I'm going to do something one day, when I can't take it anymore. And this time, it's damn serious. She is, so am I.

Church yesterday. Service and Cell. Went to town park with Vanessa, Shawn, Sherwyn, Toby and Marvin. Played with the swings and see-saw. Talked with Vanessa. She told me something, then before I knew it, I started to cry -.- I kind of expected it during Leaders' Camp already, but just that I didn't confirm with anyone else. Sometimes, I hate my cleverity. I always find things out, including those I don't wanna know at all.

9months; 5 months. This is crazy.

I used to like A.
But, I currently like B.
However, there are still some feelings for A.

This is the only way I know how to explain it.

It's like, no matter how much I like B, there are still some feelings for A. This is so crazy. Liking 2 guys at one time? Omg, I can never imagine myself doing that. It's a no-no thing for me. I seriously need someone to talk to, before I drive myself mad.

Zidane Zidane Zidane. I think he deserves to get the Golden Ball/Shoe (I forgot) award still. That Matearkljkslajdlak person insulted his mother and sister, so Zidane gave him the head-butting. It was kind of a self defence kinda thing. If not, Zidane would have admitted that Matearlaljdsas is right about it. Conclusion: Zidane deserves it! :D

TAG REPLIES!Theresha Hard not to get angry leh. Imagine if someone really make you so angry, you confirm will say back right. I'm like that lah, it's my character :/ I'm super sad that France lost too, sigh. We must wait for another 4 years time. Henry is super cute, handsome and hottt! :D :D :D I love him. He's my favourite player!

Vanessa Sorrrrrrry. I owe you belated presents okay? :) Hello.

Jollin I don't like her too. Haha yeah, very nice. I need to tell you about ahem. I think you also can guess who lah. And why you not onlineee :( I don't even bother calling your hp. Zenith concert how? Must faster meet & pay money. I miss you lah.

Connie Yeah lor, that kind of person deserve to die lah. Haha, okay :D

YiinShin Aiyya you in my shoes then will understand lah. I think is your character and mine very different lor. You rather keep things to yourself righttt? I don't, I will say my mind. That's why. I'm not sad with myself leh :/

12:23 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com