Thursday, July 20, 2006
Today, the sec 2s ate thosai (pronounced as tho-say) for our recess. It tasted so disgusting. The only thing I liked was the parpedum. Haha, I don't know the spelling.
25 of us got scolded by Miss Yati and had to sit outside class to do a reflection for being late.
It seems like every single Wednesday, ever since CSS time till now, I will feel very tired. Anyway, I kind of miss English lessons. Guess it's because I am better in that subject? And all those newspaper article readings are fun, especially when it concerns issues to my interest :D
A so called conversation between Teck Jun and me during English-
TJ: (Flipping through the newspaper) Eh Amanda, look!
Me: Turns and looks
TJ: Shows David Beckham's picture!
Me: Squealing like mad.
Ahh, David Beckham is just so hot :D
Wee Tong kissed a guy! Both of them were pretending and they accidentally touched each others' lips. Rofl.
>> Fast Forward.
Macs with Ys & Karin after school. Before we left for home, Ys said "Eh, we very long never go out with Adriano they all already" Then guess what. When we stepped out of Macs, I saw Adriano! Then he walked pass us and pretended not to see us.
Oh yah! I met Justina and MAD SCIENTIST yesterday! Wei Jie lookalike :)
I finally talked to Ryan today, online. After soooo long. And I don't know if I'm going to support TAG tomorrow. Michele and Theresa can't make it, Venice.. I don't know her. If she's not going, I don't think I am. TAGgies, Jia You! :D
I'm going to watch Singapore Idol later :) It's my first time watching! And yahoo! Maths test is postponed to next Monday.
--
Was talking to Yiin Shin in the bus. She was talking to me about the situation going on between me and her. I'm really stubborn lah. Whatever Ys said, I rebutted back. But yeah, if you know my character, you would know how I'm like right? I won't give in to people whom I don't like that easily, moreover wronging me.
When I'm in that mood, don't try to talk about appreciation/guilty terms. Because, I'm telling you it wouldn't work at all. Ys said my heart is made of steel, because I don't even feel bad about it. I agree. But my heart is only made of steel when I'm against someone I don't like. Btw, I wouldn't don't like someone for no particular reason eh?
5% of the time, my hear is made of steel. The other 95% of the time, it's not :) My heart's pretty soft hearted you know.
So much for trying to change my perspective of you. I don't friend like you already lah. You might be different from me, on the terms of having/had a boyfriend now/before. And after going through months of efforts, it all went down the drain. Thank you very much. You can go be friends with your new founded best friend(s).
10:40 AM ♥