Saturday, July 29, 2006
Tests:
Algebra test- 11/20
Sets test- 7/20
Zao ju test- 0/100
Chinese spelling test- 26/130
Ahhhhhhh, I'm seriously dead. I give up on studies.
Many many troubles and problems in my head now. Sickening and irritating. Found out many things again. I'm too smart, in the very wrong way. But anyway, how long can the truth be hidden in the dark? The same implies to me. So, if you ask, I'll answer.
I hate people who are so superficial, tsk. They know who they are, but just plainly living in self denial. What's more can I say then, pathetic. Seriouslyyy, if you don't like me, you can just say it out. We can talk things out you know :) I don't play gang fyi.
Hey, you said that you hate it when people do that to you. So please, don't do it too. Practice what you preach, girl ;)
Happy Birthday to Neville & Guo Hao on the 27th :)
It's a longgg day tomorrow.
2:55 PM ♥