Thursday, July 06, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! :D

I nearly died in school today. I was so qwojeakldnsjn tired!

Didn't sleep the whole of last night. Used the com till 2.50am, & then went to watch Germany VS Italy. I couldn't take it anymore, & went to sleep around the 70th minute. Oh well. Italy won afterall. 2-0. 2 goals on the last 2 minutes of 30 minutes additional time, omg. Podolski could have scored 2 goals actually. Encore tonight @ 11pm!

Sooo, I had less then 2 hours of sleep. I was super grouchy when I woke up. I had so much troubles putting my contacts in. When I put it in, it has this stingy effect. !@#$%^&*() lah! I don't know if it's my casing, the contacts, or the solution which is contaminated. I'm going to try later again. Went to school w/o contacts in the end.

School was blahhh. IT lessons was fun. We took pictures using the imac com. So cool lah! I was only alert in that lesson. I fell asleep during Maths & lucky Miss Chia didn't scold or whatever. But I'm sure during Parents-Teachers meeting, I'll die. She's going to tell my mum everything I'm doing.

Alive is getting more boring. Plan stupid timetable & set goals -.- English was even worst. I fell asleep more then 10 times & kept forcing myself to stay awake. That feeling sucks lah.

Chinese.. luckily Liang Lao Shi had to go to other schools for O levels oral, so we were left alone in the classroom. Hurry finished the compre & went to sleep. Venice slept too. IS, I slept the whole two periods again.

Bedok Interchange after that with Girlfriends & we ate. Went straight home, cause I want to catch up with my sleep!! That's why I'm blogging so early today. & I'm going to watch the match later. I don't want to suffer again.

The pictures we took today isn't in my email :(

FRANCE VS PORTUGAL LATER @ 2.50AM.
FRANCE WILL WIN.
FRANCE MUST WIN.
THIERRY HENRY WILL SCORE.
THIERRY HENRY MUST SCORE.
PORTUGAL WILL GO HOME.
PORTUGAL MUST GO HOME.

GO FRANCE, I LOVE YOU! <3


Dan Zhong against East Spring tomorrow. Dan Zhong Jia You! :) I finally can go down to AHS & see the match. Yay. Going to take the school bus with the basketballers tomorrow. Found out that this particular person is going too. I dislike her lah! & she says the four of us are scary :o Fascinating! I don't like herrrrr.

I love abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. Bye.

9:13 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com