Monday, July 24, 2006
I'm kinda high now. After crapping with Hannah Foo Wen Qi & Samuel & Jun Hao. I miss the last two names mentioned :) I don't miss the first cause I see her every Sat d:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIANG!! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOELLE!! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE CHOO!! :D
So spastic, lol.
Hmm. Was supposed to watch Pirates of the Carribean with my brother & dad yesterday, but was too lazy to leave the house. Anyway I might not be able to make it to church on time.
Wee Tong came to church yesterday! Nicholas D too, so I managed to wish him Happy Birthday. So coincidence. Service, Area gathering, Home. Vanessa's going to take a break from being a Cell Leader :( Cause she doesn't like us. Kidding. Cause of her studies. Sherron's taking over.
Haha wl, later he stare into our eyes when talking then make all of us crush him again. -looks @ Vanessa. Hahaha.
I am so indesicive & fickle minded. Irritating! I just can't make up my mind about which who what when where. But at least this is part of growing up. I rather don't grow up, or quickly grow up. So I can grow out of this stupid stage.
I have the funniest & weirdest logic in this world.
Finally decided to go to Zenith's concert on Aug 4 but! There's FOP that day. Ahh. What to do :( Can I skip the first day of FOP & go for the other two days? Supposed to go out with them today, but since Samuel not going then I don't wanna go already.
Lol @ her. She still got the cheek to ___. She ___ & yet, hahaha. Can't make it too obvious lah.
Oh yes. Friday I was talking to Welsonn. Then >>> fast forward, not convenient to say. Omg, I think it's uhm, two timing? :/ But, I also can't do anything. Not involving me so shan't be so kpo. Anw I don't bother helping ;)
Damnit! I hate people to touch my hairrrrrrrr! :@
And guess what? I appeared on newspaper for the thosai thingy. Hahaha, so paiseh lah.
Shit lah. There's Maths, Lit & Chinese test tomorrow. And I haven't even started studying.
P.S. #7 has nothing to do with anyone. I just happen to like/love that number very much :)
Okay this post very random. 
7:02 AM ♥