Saturday, July 22, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS TO TAG FOR EMERGING CHAMPION! :D

So eventually, I went to Esplanade to support TAG.

We all thought that the competition was starting at 7.30pm, but it was actually 6.30pm. Left my house at 6, met Angela at City Hall, reached Esplanade just on time.

The junior team was the first to performed. They did well. Stephanie's voice is wonderfulll. She's the soloist for both junior & senior team, and she's only sec one. Impressive! Senior team was the fifth to perform. The sound system sucked. We could barely hear them, so we thought our chances of winning were negative aleady.

Liang, Anavil, Angela & me were the only TMS supporters. Plus Ms Lela, Mr Oh, Mrs Audrey Ho :/ & Miss Esther Lee. The VP went too. She's very very nice. Million times nicer then Mrs Ong. Our voices were overpowering. Janell said she specifically heard me screaming. That's my talent I suppose. When we won, we screamed like mad and the team infront of us stared at us. One of them said "Wah, I can't take it anymore. So loud"

During interval, went to MakanSutra (Jollinnnnnnnn ;D) with Liang & Angela to eat. Talked quite a bit and I found out something super shocking. We didn't really bitch, more like gossip. Got suaned by Liang the whole night. He calls me unglam and blahhh...

The scenery at the Esplanade is really very very nice and romantic, especially at night. Esplanade, Beach, Rooftop <3 Janell parents sent Claire & me home after that.







More pictures with Claire. Btw yay, I got the cable to transfer pictures from phone to computer already.

Slept for 3 hours just now. Fabulous.

Officially today, I've finally stepped down from being Class Manger. No more "You're a class manager and you're supposed to set the example etc etc". Edward's the new CM :) I kinda feel bad now. He's like, being forced to be. It's in between him & Andrew already.

He smsed me just now, asking me if his fringe was too long and had to be cut. Because he was scared that Mr Sara might snip off his fringe. Also that he was very stressed. Urgh, oh no. See, holding a leadership position has so much risk, tsk. But anyway I told him that I would be helping him along the way. Go Edward, 2A's behind you :) Not only me, but everyone else.

I'm fine with her already, actually since yesterday. At least I know she cares and stuff. I'm sorry..

Oh yes I have to blog about this. That girl ar... aslkdnhlakjrlkarer. Just because she saw Angela & me at the locker talking about the Science questions, and on Angela's hand was the file, she told someone else that Angela gave me the Science paper. You wanna ask Angela for the paper? Compare it with each other? Oh please. Backstabber. Fuck you, bitch.

Here's the url for Hardgay. Watch it, it's very funny.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jjjvUO4xxlQ&search=bakafish

I did not regret going back to school even when I was at the bus stop already. It has been 6 long days. Even if it meant that I missed the chance to see Jollin.

Sigh. Before anything else happens to you, or I'll never get to talk to you again, I just want to say Ilu <3


Please don't get yourself into trouble anymore. Especially to be X..... Please don't go )':

2:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com