Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yummy. I just ate finish Long John Silver :D So long since I ever ate that.

{I was away for almost 45 mins & I'm back}

I just ate finish ba chor mee with chilli :D Yummy2! Okay. I know I eat like some kind of pig. But I want to grow fat & put on weight! I know again that I'm the wierdest person. Everyone wants to loose weight but I want to put on weight. Oh well.

Being small isn't that good you know. You always see the 'X' mark beside 'Underweight' each time your report book comes out :p It's difficult when you want to buy clothes especially! But, I rather be small then to be fat.

"Your mother so fat, that when she stood on the weighing machine, she saw your handphone number" -Russell Peters.

Anyway. Venice & YiinShin called me during noon. Luckily I just woke up. They were at Pasir Ris library, but didn't have lib card to borrow. So I went over to White Sands & met them at the food court.

I got free lunch because they ordered too much & couldn't eat finish their pineapple fried rice. It wasn't even touched yet. I can eat almost any dish lah, like some kind of rubbish dump. Haha.

Went to the library after that. I borrowed...


TEX BY SE HINTON! :D

I'm so in love with SE Hinton books, though I haven't read this book yet. YiinShin borrowed 'Rumble Fish'. Karin borrowed 'Taming the Star Runner'. They're all written by the same author. I simply love reading lah. I've read 5 books finish since last Friday-today.

Went to buy sweets after that :D I have sweet tooth.

Got home & read a book. Started on my Lit project & now, I'M DONE WITH IT! :D I'm so happy. I feel the sense of achievement. Tomorrow meeting up with Girlfriends to do our project & we'll get our MNG tops from Karin. I hope it's the right size :/

Well. Chong Hu messaged me 2am in the morning & informed me that there's going to be chalet from the 19th-20th. It's for Adriano fan club gathering, but it's still Chong Hu's chalet. Sooo, the Girlfriends are invited. The best thing is that.. I HAVE CAMP ON THOSE TWO DATES -.-

Ahh! The 20 CSS are invited too, which means I can HONG YU YANG! So I'll probably meet them on the 20th, since camp ends at 9am. Doubt the Girlfriends are going, since it's going to be kind of awkward.

Just found out that Adriano's fans aren't allowed to stay over. So... Hehehe. Maybe can go meet them together with Rachel & Vanessa. I just hope that Yu Yang will be staying over. Come on, please please please.

Lazy to blog already, bye!

2:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com