Monday, June 05, 2006
Who are you to call Christine a bitch? Since you hate her so much, why do you even care & bother about her? You can simply just ignore her you know.
#1. CAN YOU STOP APPEARING IN MY LIFE OR WHAT.
Lol. It's supposed to be CAN YOU STOP APPEARING IN MY LIFE OR NOT. Guess you really need to brush up on your english, broken teddy! How does Christine appear in your life? By appearing in your dreams? By appearing on Kerwin's blog? Oh please, you never met her once at all.
#2. im not interested in you or whatever okaes. im not even interested in your life or what. so stop being such a SHOW OFF.
Of course you're not interested in Christine. I'm sure you're straight. Anyway get this right, Christine ain't interested in you lah please. Even if she is, she will be interested in other girls. Also, Christine isn't interested in your life at all. Totally not at all! How does, so stop being a SHOW OFF link with Christine interested in your life? No link lah. Tsk!
#3. thinking you are SO great or what when you are NOT. think you are SO popular among guys. PLEASE! so many girls simply HATE you. GET THIS STRAIGHT MAN.
How do you know Christine thinks she's so great & that she's SO popular among guys? You ever examined her brain? Wow, I'm amused! Can you list down the girls who simply hate Christine? I want to be their friends, so I can join the anti-Christine club! &, was this ever slanted? Why must it be straight.
#4. look at yourself la. your dress sense is like SO old fashioned. TRYING to ACT SWEET in front of guys when you are NOT. look at the amount of fats you've got. its SO DISGUSTING.
If Christine's dress sense is SO old fashioned, yours must be obselete & antique already. Right? :) Christine can't try to act sweet lah. She can only act sweet. Check up the dictionary man. Try is just a redundant word. Hey! Can I know what's the amount of fats Christine have? Can I have the figure? I want to be a fats pshycologist next time. I never knew that fats could be classified under disgusting & interesting.
#5. trying to get into an engagement? please. you will get retribution for breaking couples up. is that your only talent? and trying to get your future guy or what to make me jealous? PLEASE! YOU FAILED. HE FAILED TOO.
Wow! I think you're someone really 'great'. You can think real far-fetched. The thought of engagement is in you already? I salute you, girl. Are you desperate to get engaged? Visit the brothel or something, I'm sure you can find one asap.
Christine never knew Kerwin when you two were together. She only knew him after that. See, that's how well you understand your boyfriend. Kerwin's really a nice guy. It's just too bad that you don't trust your own boyfriend & possess him too much.
How do you know that Kerwin will be Christine's future guy? You can tell the future? Wow, I'm amazed. Can you read mine too? & I never knew that this BGR could pass & fail! :O
#6. its just so irritating to hear about you again and again when i simply dislike you.
Who do you hear about Christine from? From Kerwin's blog? ROFLMAO! Dislike Christine then don't even bother going to Kerwin's blog lah.
#7. i bet even if you both are together. you people wont stay long! just buzz off from my life. neither do i want to hear your name ever again!
Can I bet with you too? Christine has never even came into your life please. You think she wants to hear your name? Haha, no way!
#8. get this straight. you DISGUSTING HORRIBLE OLD WITCH.DONT TRY TO ACT INNOCENT LATER ON AND CRY IN FRONT OF HIM.
Wow, another thing slanted? Cool. You're a disgusting horrible old witch too. Trying to act so paper dolly right. Haiyo, cannot make it lah. I think you're the one trying to act innocent & cry infront of him, making yourself the victim.
Hahahaha. What a silly girl. Reading her posts are damn funny lah. If anyone's feeling sad & down, you can go visit her blog!
Anyway, I love the picture at Jollin's blog :D :D :D
5:36 AM ♥