Sunday, June 11, 2006
Combined cell with KC. Had so much fun lah, though it was only 6 of us. Imagine combined already, & yet the sum of people is still... not much. Neverminddd. God has a plan for both TMS & KC cell :) Played the same game Sherron played with us the other time. This time, Vanessa & Rachel asked so many obscene questions. What colour is ...'s bra, panties? What type of pads does ... use? Omg, hurrr. Then it was our turn to ask the cell leaders. The forfeit was that we had to run around shouting our crush name.
So, both of them lost. Rachel so on! She shouted. Vanessa, lol. Shouted 3 different peoples name -.- Play cheat one lor. After that we discussed about 24th June service. Each cell has to come dressed up as your cell identity, & put up a performance. So cool :D Pyjamas also can.
I've gotten my breakthrough for prayer too! Amen! :DDDDD I'm back to praying every night & all. I just feel more excited to pray. I could pray for maybe only 5 minutes? in tongues last time, but now I can pray for 15 minutes :)
Anyway... I feel like my freedom has been taken away :( My mother can't stop nagging. You know how irritated I feel. I just argued with her a few hours ago. Then, she keeps bugging me to off the computer. I'm not allowed to go out the whole of next week, because I must complete my homework & study. Etc, etc, etc, etc. Zzz... But, I must honour God. So, I shall just shut up & obey. It's not as if I don't know how to handle my things & all -.- Forgettt iiit, no point though. There will be more complains uhm, thoughts? soon.
I don't have SCV!! >:@ How to watch World Cup like thattt!? Luckily got Zulhairi & a lot of people who are kind enough to update me :D Anyway the match between Germany & Coasta Rica yesterday was, woooow! So unexpected. Stayed up till 2.30am & finally went to sleep. Shakira didn't perform lah.
Area camp is on the 19-20th! Yay I can't wait! We will have another encounter with God once again :)
THANK YOU KARIN NG FOR BUYING YS & ME OUR MNG TOPS! <3
2:59 PM ♥