Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Met up with Girlfriends for Lit project. Nothing got done as usual. No self satisfaction. Ate like pig :D

I talked to Lester Quek just now, first time ever.

I hate it when guys mood swing. It's worst then any girl man!

I think I know who ****a** likes!! :D


Name 3 things in your purse/BACKPACK/pocket:
; Handphone
; Wallet
; Money??

Name 3 things you do when you're really stressed:
; Turn to God & later to friends.
; Whine & complain
; Yell / Go to the beach.

Name 3 favorite places to shop.
; Town
; Town
; Sales :D

Name 3 places you go on a daily basis:
; My room
; Toilet
; Living room

Name 3 favorite fruits:
; Mango
; Strawberry
; Apple

Three names you go by:
; Amanda
; Amanda
; Uhm, anything I guess?

Three things you are wearing right now:
; T shirt
; shorts
; undergarments

Who is in the house with you?
; Mum & bro !@#$%^&*() irritating!

Who did you get this survey from?
; Friendster

Who are you thinking about right now?
; SAMUEL :D

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
; Winston (from church)

Whose birthday is next?
; That is my friend? Lenis!

Who do you wish you were with right now?
; Someone who will accompany me out to watch world cup! :/ It's Brazil's match!

Where do you live?
; Pasir Ris

Where is your phone?
; Right in front of me

Where are your parents?
; Dad not at home, Mum at living room watching Da Chang Jin.

Where do you sleep?
; My room

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
; Fila

Where is the last place you took a ride to?
; Train, to White Sands

Where in your house are you?
; Living room

What was the last thing you ate?
; Ritz Biscuit

What color shirt are you wearing?
; White

What is the closest item near you that is blue?
; Speakers

What is your favorite color?
; Green

What kind of surgery have you had?
; Can't remember, when I was a baby

What do you wear more; jeans or shorts?
; Shorts

What is the last movie you watched?
; Aquamarine. Pathetic, I know :(

What song do you currently hear?
; Here Without You

What was your dream last night?
; Can't remember if I dreamt last night.

When did you start school?
; Nursery?

When is your birthday?
; 19 October

When did you last go to the mall?
; Just now

When was the last time you bought a pair ofpants?
; Last year? :/

When did you last burn a candle?
;When my house blackout.

When did you last see your best friend?
; Today

2:19 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com